Quote of the moment

"I really can't deny it, I am who I am. I'm pretty normal. I'm not that smooth type of girl. I run into things, I trip, I spill food. I say stupid things...I really don't have it all together."

~Katie Holmes

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Is there anything better than apples and Nutella?

My little one after a snack of apples and Nutella.
I don't know if she got more in her mouth or around it.
Look at that smile, she looks like a little donkey.
If you have never tried Nutella you must try it. It is found in the peanut butter section at most grocery stores. Nutella is made from hazlenuts and chocolate, a delicious blend that is so creamy and rich. The flavor can only be described as enticing and addicting. A favorite afternoon (or morning, or midnight or anytime) snack of my daughter and mine is to slice apples and dip in Nutella.

No comments:

Post a Comment